Tuesday, July 10, 2007

anticipation.....???

Hi all,

Todd here.....

As you may already have seen or read, I guess you know that I have been very concerned recently with certain dates, and have been expecting someting nasty to happen. Well, tonight while going out to get a quick bite to eat, I had the chance to watch a bit of TV while waiting for my food to be prepared. Just about as soon as I had sat down, I saw on "Fox" on their scroll at the bottom of the screen how the government was worried that a "small Al Quedia cell" was already in the nation, or will be very soon. WHAT....??? Chertoff was politely asking all American citizens to be "extra vigilant" for antything out of the ordinary, whatever that means. I am telling you tonight (07-10-07) that we are going to be HIT HARD with a mind-boggling "terrorist attack" any day now. The so-called war in Iraq is increasingly spinning out of control and the country and Congress is turning on Bush by the droves DAILY. Do you really think that the spooks that caused 9-11 are going to just sit back and do nothing.....??? Please keep yourselves informed and aware over the next few weeks and months as Bush Jr's term winds down.... a term that I a certain he will not relinquish....



keep the faith,



Todd

No comments: