Tuesday, September 04, 2007

video

I have had some interesting feedback and comments from random people in the "blogosphere" recently concerning my "Madness" video, posted on youtube in response to the WCG's documentary "Called to be Free". Some of it was rather harsh...!!! Of course, that is to be expected when one puts one's neck out on the chopping block. A ten minute segment posted on youtube really does not do justice to the full 2:22 video posted on google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5741919607994780272

I hope you will watch both videos: the WCG documentary, and my response to that video at the above-posted link.

In other news, it is looking like, and sounding like, George Bush will strike Iran here in the very near future, as in before the end of September...... And I am also sensing that we are due for another mega-attack in the coming days/weeks. I have recently read where Tricky Dick Cheney is up to no good, and is in cahoots with a few top-level military types to pull off some sort of strike as to allow Bush (ie Cheney) to take over the nation and declare martial law..... time will tell..... as it always does.....

No comments: