Sunday, December 11, 2011

new videos, Obama movie

HI everyone,
I have finally been able as of tonight to catch up on all of the videos that had to be edited, and posted online.
This round of studies are from the radio program. Instead of posting all of the links to this email, I will just send out my Youtube link, as it has every video uploaded to it already, as well as the website.
Also, this attached article is just more proof of the NWO's drive to total world domination and control. However, I still think that Obama is just another foolish trusting useful idiot being manipulated by his handlers to fulfill the dictates of the powers behind the scene. Otherwise known as the NEW WORLD ORDER...
This article is from "Sorcha Faal".... but the information has already been verified by other outside sources... still use your own discretion about the source and information in the article....
My Youtube site: (all videos uploaded as of today)
Alex Jones new documentary on Obama: MUST WATCH (please share)
My website:
Keep the faith,
Todd

No comments: